Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Aaah, September

I'm a fan of September. I loved school and by the time September rolled around, I was so ready to go back. Now, I have something else to look forward to.




This year's Reader Appreciation Weekend is at the Pullman Plaza in Huntington, West Virginia. Naomi and I are driving down and rooming together. Sadly, Maggie will not be there, but I get to see a bunch of other friends, including Lami and Kat. I can't wait.

I have been knitting for this event for months. Mostly washcloths, but a few really nice things, too. JR is getting something decadent that didn't even cost that much. I'm knitting a pair of socks for someone who singlehandedly saved my holiday. My favorite sheep-chasing Kiwi author is getting something with a sheep on it.

The other authors I've read are getting pretty lace bookmarks, assuming I can get them done. I may have to knit them on the way and block them when we get there. We'll see.

1 comment:

azteclady said...

Ohhhh!

Post pictures, pretty please?

And above all: have a GREAT time!